Grow with Us
We are growing fast and are always looking for new talents to grow together, creating an impact in the food tech industry.
Internship Program 2023
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business/ Food Science/ Nutrition.
- Excellent command of English in written and spoken.
- Willingness to learn and help other out to work as a team.
- Exhibit flexible, proactive and positive character.
- 6 working days
- Costing and budgeting control including transfers of products between outlets and production.
- Ingredient management and purchasing to ensure healthy margin for costing of all aspects, ranging from ingredients to packaging.
- Quality assurance of products and distribution management of stocks to outlets.
- Work with head chefs and kitchen operation manager for SOP and product development.
- Research, develop and documentation of SOP.
iDoCatering @ Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya
Beyond Coffee @ Bandar Sunway, Subang Jaya
1. Fresh graduates and SPM leavers are encouraged to apply.
2. Able to understand the sense of urgency and how time moves differently in a kitchen.
3. Self discipline and is not afraid to ask question when in doubt.
4. Basic communication in English.
5. Minimum 3 months internship duration.
1. To prepare food according to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to achieve great quality product.
2. Adhere strictly to safety and sanitation regulations in the outlet and maintain the highest standard of hygiene and keeping the kitchen organized.
3. Work with head chefs and outlet manager for research, develop and documentation of SOP
1. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate/ Diploma/ Professional Degree in Art/ Design/ Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
2. Fluent in English and Mandarin
3. Required Skills: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Lightroom
1. Assist marketing team by creating visual contents such as posters for social media.
2. Designing POSM materials that aligns with marketing campaigns
3. Designing stickers or packaging to improve customers’ visual experience of food packaging.
5. Creation of infographics, motifs, logos which aligns with brand identity
*You will be given a screening task whereby you are required to create interesting engagement visuals within 2 hours.
1. Full time internship for Diploma/Degree students from any program
2. Great interest in E-Commerce/Transportation/Food and is Tech-Savvy
3. Fluent in Mandarin and English
4. Able to work in fast pace environment, flexible and result-oriented
5. Love engaging with others, has good team spirit and passion in connecting with others
6. 6 working days per week.
1. Utilise CRM tools (MessageBird & Hubspot) to build strong relationship for better customer experience.
2. Have the opportunity to be exposed to the backend of e-commerce site (WooCommerce).
3. Covering the operational end-to-end process, from when the buyer searches for a product to the moment the buyer receives the products.
4. Overlook and execute smooth operation between production line and delivery team.
5. Resolving issues and requests by making necessary adjustments in company’s e-commerce system.
6. Data entry and sorting for logistic and operation related data to maximize efficiency within budget provided.
If you are interested to know how we work behind the scenes, this is the most suitable position for you. Learn how we operate from A to Z backend!
1. Full time internship for Diploma/ Degree students from Business and Marketing related programs.
2. Simple phone videography skills required.
3. Fluent in written English and Mandarin
4. Have natural interests in Food and you should be Tech-Savvy
5. Exhibit flexible, proactive and positive character.
6. Have natural interests in Food and you should be Tech-Savvy
1. Tell the stories of brands through basic phone videography and concepts to convey an appropriate message to the targeted audience.
2. Spot and curate the latest trends and the hottest news to cultivate active community groups and our brands’ social media platforms
3. Responsible for ensuring videos are aligned with company brand identity (E.g. product images, festive campaigns, social media platforms)
4. Strategize, create and grow our brands’ social media platforms through relevant content, aligned with its social media strategies.
5. Monitor conversations and consumer comments, and take appropriate action.
6. Planning and execution of campaigns on paid platforms: FB, Google Ads, IG etc. within schedule period with quality
7. Organize, manage and execute planned campaigns with KOLs
*You will be given a screening task which you will be required to create a short video (1 minute – 1 minute 30 seconds) related to food.
1. Full time internship for Diploma/ Degree students from Accounting related programs
2. Basic understanding of financial and accounting principles
3. Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
4. Attention to detail and the ability to multitask is always a plus.
5. Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
1. Book keeping and recordings (for balance sheet, P&L…)
2. Bank reconciliation, SST preparation and submissions.
3. Executing company account & submitting for audit.
4. Recording accounting data and responding to accounting/finance queries on a daily basis.
5. Assisting the team with analyzing data along with managing and rationalizing them.
6. Aid in Month-end closing preparation.
7. Office administration task and also other areas which may need your expertise.
1. Full time internship for Diploma/ Degree students from Business Analytic or relevant programs
2. Proficient in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets for analytic related formula such as pivot table
3. Attention to detail and the ability to multitask is always a plus.
4. Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
1. Data entry of related data for data analysis to gain true understanding of users
2. Data analysis for marketing campaigns, performances of online kitchens and so on.
3. Reporting of performances to relevant team for quality assurance
4. Perform ad hoc task assigned by manager to improve overall business performance, process improvement and efficiency.
1. Must possess or currently pursuing Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, or equivalent.
2. Minimum 3 months internship duration.
3. Proficient in speaking and writing for both English and Mandarin.
1.Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions including full cycle recruitment procedure and employee exit progress.
2. Handle recruiting process from publishing post, screening right candidates, schedule interview, exit interview and commencement of staff employment
3. Calculation for overtime claim and allowances and process payroll using InfoTech payroll system
4. Maintain and update employees personal information in employee file and payroll system
5. Generate and prepare timely submission of statutory contributions of of EPF, SOCSO and Income tax
iDoCatering is Kuala Lumpur’s premier caterer, specializing in off-site catering services for all sizes of the private, group, and corporate events.
Our clients: Step8ight, Amazon, Agoda, Shopee, Manulife, MCT, Amore Pacific
Candidate must be currently pursuing diploma or bachelor’s degree in Event Management/ Business/ Administration/ Management/ Marketing or equivalent.
Strong command of English & Mandarin
Has driving license (Class D).
Excellent in interpersonal skills and communication skills.
Responsible, positive and self-driven.
6 working days (might off on weekday)
Managing different stakeholders (KOLs, kitchen ops, crews & clients) and coordinating events to deliver quality experience.
Assist event team to plan event and preparation from start to finish within budget according to the requirements.
Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur.
Assisting on-site operations during event (company car will be provided).
We are constantly looking for talent
For more latest hiring updates, you can also find us on hiring platforms.